Welcome - Croeso
Welcome to my Art's and Craft page.
I will be uploading all sorts of arts, crafts and photography including work from my Art Group and also some of my own work
About Aimee's Friday Art Group
The aim of this art group is to bring people together, share ideas, techniques, socialise, make art/crafts and have fun.
I truly believe that art make a significant contribution to improving lives, health and well being.
Many people’s lives are enhanced by the arts. The arts are enjoyed and valued as part of our personal well being and development, and as part of community life. Through the arts we can express and fulfil ourselves, and engage with other people in ways that other forms of communication do not offer.
Where and When
The Art group will begin at 10:00 and run for 2 hours every Friday in the Artisans Collective, old Library, Prestatyn. Tea and coffee will be supplied, toilets are situated upstairs (Disabled toilets are located off site opposite Ty Nant council building), Any age/ability welcome.
Fee £3 per 2 hour session which includes tea or coffee.
What we do during Art Group sessions
Over the 2 years that the group has been running we have covered many topics and created many beautiful and interesting pieces including 2 calendars and outdoor artwork for Voluntary Arts week and Prestatyn Flower show.
- Sessions Topics- Imaginative, landscape, seascape, portrait, still life, working from photographs (preferably your own).
- Experimenting with different techniques, paints, fabrics, modroc, glass, pastels, marbeling, mixed media and more.
- Sharing skills/techniques etc
- show & tell (help with idea building)
- Art idea sessions. this is to highlight anything that the group may want to try out.
- Gallery visits and outdoor painting
- Look at local Artists and invite them to the group for a session and to show us their work/craft
- If you have your own project and want to do that you are more than welcome to
All sessions that i set themes/projects to are only ever a suggestion,if you are working on a piece and want to continue that please feel free to do so. The group has a wide range of artists from absolute beginners to more experienced, we help and guide each other and only give constructive advice and criticism when asked.
No experience needed, friendly help is always provided.
Phone Aimee 07541039703 or email email@example.com